本站最新域名 m.boshishuwu.com
bsp; if i were a dead leaf thou mightest bear;
哎,假如我是一片枯叶被你浮起,
if i were a swift cloud to fly with thee:
假如我是能和你飞跑的云雾,
a wave to pant beneath thy power, and share the impulse of thy strength, only less free
是一个波浪,和你的威力同喘息,假如我分有你的脉搏,仅仅不如你那么自由,
than thou, o uncontrollable! if even i were as in my boyhood, and could be
哦,无法约束的生命!假如我能像在少年时,凌风而舞
the rade of thy wanderigs over heaven,
便成了你的伴侣,悠游天空,
as then, when to outstrip thy skiey speed scarce seem'd a vision;
因为呵,那时候,要想追你上云霄,似乎并非梦幻
i would ne'er have striven as thus with thee in prayer in my sore need.
我就不致像如今这样焦躁地要和你争相祈祷。
oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud! i fall upon the thorns of life! i bleed!
哦,举起我吧,当我是水波、树叶、浮云!
我跌在生活底荆棘上,我流血了!
a heavy weight of hours has chained and bowed one too like thee:
tameless, and swift, and proud.
这被岁月的重轭所制服的生命原是和你一样:
骄傲、轻捷而不驯。
make me thy lyre, even as the forest is: what if my leavers are falling like its own!
把我当作你的竖琴吧,有如树林:尽管我的叶落了,那有什么关系!
the tumult of thy mighty harmonies will take from both a deep, autumnal tone,
你巨大的合奏所振起的音乐将染有树林和我的深邃的秋意:
sweet though in sadness. be thou, spirit fierce, my spirit! be thou me, impetuous one!
虽忧伤而甜蜜。
呵,但愿你给予我狂暴的精神!
奋勇者呵,让我们合一!
drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!
请把我枯死的思想向世界吹落,让它像枯叶一样促成新的生命!
and, by the incantation of this verse, scatter, as from an unextinguished hearth
哦,请听从这一篇符咒似的诗歌,就把我的话语,
ashes and sparks, my words among&阅读模式加载的章节内容不完整只有一半的内容,请退出阅读模式阅读
阅读模式无法加载图片章节,请推出阅读模式阅读完整内容
『加入书签,方便阅读』